Softrock Exciter PA final replaced -> 2N3553

  • qrper723
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Sorry for old information.

      I've replaced the final transistor of V6 Exciter now.
      And the output power reach to 500mW with no modification.
      There is still a resistor and diode<1N4148> with serial connection
      at its emitter.
      The heatsink is becomming warmer and Ic reach to 280mA.
      It's fun and easy power-up solution isn't it?

      Thanks to all who suggested about the changing of the PA's-Final TR
      of V6-Exciter.

      ja9mat hidehiko.