Rocky working fine now!

  • Mike Blake
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2005
      Alex,  After exchanging the emails with you regarding the BSoD that I was getting every time I closed Rocky I called Creative Labs and had them UPS me a USB MP3+ so that I could load it on my laptop.  I was afraid that it was not going to arrive before we started back for home (we are on vacation on the Isle of Palms, SC) but it arrived today.

      After installing the MP3+, and the Creative Labs drivers, the BSoD problem dissappeared.  I had previously installed, and removed the USB SoundBlaster Live 24 hardware and drivers but the uninstall may not have removed all of its' drivers.

      I just wanted to let you know that all is well and to let everyone else know that the MP3+ works fine with Rocky on my eMachines 2350 laptop.

      73 and thanks for the nice software.  This whole SDR thing has put new excitement into ham radio for me after about 48 years of being a ham.

      73 - Mike - K9JRI  (portable 4 on The Isle of Palms, SC)