Pix of my receiver is up

  • kerrygeek1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      I posted a picture of my rx in the box in the photos section. The box
      is about the same size as an Altoids box or an old Sucrets box.

      Also, I wanted to pass along something I discovered this weekend. I'm
      running Rocky on a Windows 2000 box but was having problems with
      seeing an image of every signal on the band. Also, the I/Q balance
      section of Rocky under the "Tools" menu didn't seem to do anything.

      I tried installing the PowerSDR software but it needed several patches
      before it would install. I tried it on my other compter (running XP
      Pro) and it didn't need the patches but apparently W2K needs it, the
      main one was MDAC 2.9. After I installed the MDAC 2.8 patch, the I/Q
      balance part of Rocky started working. It started collecting data and
      now my images are almost totally gone after about 30 mins of operating
      time.

      So, if the I/Q thing isn't working for you, maybe you need a patch.
      If this is old information, just ignore it, at least it didn't cost much!

      73,
      Kerry, WD5ABC
      Victoria, TX