Push-pull FET PA kit for the stack version of the RXTX

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Good Morning All,

      There has been enough positive response concerning a new FET PA board
      for the stack version, (alpha version), of the RXTX that I am going
      to get the boards on order Tuesday. The prototype order of the
      boards will only provide 20 boards so 20 kits will be available at
      $15 each, (US and DX will be the same price). These board should be
      back to me by next Monday for quick mailing of kit orders. Each kit
      will inclued the circuit board and all parts that mount to the board
      as well as two TLV2462 dual op-amps to upgrade the exciter board.

      The new exciter PA board will have the same push-pull BS170 output
      stage and filters as the RXTXv6.1 so it too will be for 40m/80m
      operation. The board is slightly, (0.1 inches), longer than the
      SoftRock and exciter bottom two boards in the three board stack and
      mounts with the same hardware as the present PA board.

      Orders for this kit may be placed via PayPal to raparks@...

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • Re Claudio
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007

        Hi Tony , please let me know the total for :

        N.2 RXTXv6.1

        n.2 FET PA

        so I can transfer the money to your Paypal right now .

        Only one delivery to my DX QTH in Italy .

        Please forget the previous message to delivery to the Ik1ODO QTH .

        Thank yu and kind regards .

        Claudio Re- I1RFQ

        There has been enough positive response concerning a new FET PA board
        for the stack version, (alpha version), of the RXTX that I am going
        to get the boards on order Tuesday. The prototype order of the
        boards will only provide 20 boards so 20 kits will be available at
        $15 each, (US and DX will be the same price). These board should be
        back to me by next Monday for quick mailing of kit orders. Each kit
        will inclued the circuit board and all parts that mount to the board
        as well as two TLV2462 dual op-amps to upgrade the exciter board.

        The new exciter PA board will have the same push-pull BS170 output
        stage and filters as the RXTXv6.1 so it too will be for 40m/80m
        operation. The board is slightly, (0.1 inches), longer than the
        SoftRock and exciter bottom two boards in the three board stack and
        mounts with the same hardware as the present PA board.

        Orders for this kit may be placed via PayPal to raparks@ctcisp. com

        Thanks and 73,
        Tony KB9YIG