My V6 Exciter and RxTx project has finished!

  • qrper723
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi all,

      I've finished the nice SDR Trcvr project of Exciter and RxTx today.
      I took some pictures and put into the folder as below;

      Files > JA9MAT's V6-Excier and RxTx Trcvr > Photos > Exciter and
      RxTxBeta Finished

      Please refer for your information.

      My Exciter: Po=150mW with 2N3866,20 QSO has made.
      RxTxBeta: Po=750mW with 2xBS170 30 QSO has made
      including HL and UA.

      I'm using KSKSDR<TKS dear Duncan!> and operate CW very smoothly.
      Because KGKSDR supports two-soundcard each of input and output
      independently.The CW sidetone is well and of course QSK operation
      is ok.

      Nice project all and expect the new SDR one!
      I'm enjyoing SDR project for whole of last year.
      Thanks for Tony and the other of kindness supporters!

      A happy new year to all interested in SDR Trcvr.

      ja9mat hidehiko.