Linear Technology LTSpice Switcher CAD

  • Phil Covington
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2005
      SWCad will allow you to output a wave file from the simulation.

      .wave c:\mysound.wav 16 48k V(left) V(right) is the directive.

      The cool part is that you can play the wave files in PowerSDR. As a
      test I generated two sine 10khz sine waves, one at 0 deg and the other
      at 90 deg. Then I created a phase error by increasing the 90 deg
      signal to 110 deg. Using the manual I/Q correction I found that
      PowerSDR was able to correct for this 20 deg phase imbalance.

      It should be posssible to do all kinds of simulations and then
      actually test them in PowerSDR.

      http://ltspice.linear.com/software/swcadiii.exe

      73 de Phil N8VB