Re: [softrock40] Push-pull PA board for the alpha (stack) version of the RXTX

  • Re Claudio
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2006

      Tony,

               please reserve also one for me with also two kits of Softrock RTX 40m .

      Please add this in the shipment of that one of Marco IK1ODO and send it to him .

      I will collect then it in his QTH .

      Marco , many TNX for your cooperation .

      Claudio I1RFQ

    • Terry
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 31, 2006
        From Terry, WB4JFI:
        Hello Tony, just ggt back from my Washington DC trip laat night. I'm
        going through about 1500 emails that came in while on travel.

        I won't see the RxTx FET test board until the USPS delivers my held
        mail, now that is next Wednesday, so I have really been out of the
        loop.

        Anyway, if the new final stages are working good, I would like a
        retrofit kit onto the stacked boardset. Let me know, and I will
        Paypal the amount requested.

        I gave up reading my email normally, now I am wading through the
        messages backwards (from the most recent).
        73s & successful 2007!!
        Terry

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <raparks@...> wrote:

        > Good Evening All,
        >
        > This evening I did a layout on the push-pull output stage for the
        stack
        > version of the RXTX. The board is 1.5 inches by 2 inches and
        replaces
        > the top PA board in the three board stack with a push-pull output
        > stage, same PA as used in the production RXTXv6.1.
        >
        > Please let me know if there is interest in having this PA board for
        the
        > original stack version of the transceiver. If there is enough
        > interest, I will do a kit run of 24 kits and make them available at
        > price of $15 per kit.
        >
        > Thanks and 73,
        > Tony KB9YIG

      • Jason Hitesman
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 31, 2006
          I'd be up for trying one...also looking forward to the RXTXv6.1 when
          the final version comes out!
        • Chris Day
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 31, 2006
            I'm definitely interested. Please put me on your list.

            Chris - AE6VK