RE: [softrock40] Re: [dds-vfo] Bezel for Hantronix LCD Display

  • KY1K
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2005
      Now that softrock-40 mania has passed and softrock Mark 5 mania is approaching, will be soon had SDR-908 mania??

      George, how can you even begin to estimate how many of these to make available in the first run??? I can't even imagine the demand, it's a little frightening to even think about.

      GL.

      Art

      At 09:04 PM 10/26/2005, you wrote:

          Took a look at the SDR-908 page, George. Looks and sounds fantastic. I can't wait!

      Stan Rife
      W5EWA
      Houston, TX
      K2 S/N 4216