New to the group with a question about the RXTX Ensemble

  • caulktel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2014
      Hi all,

      I just purchased a Softrock RXTX Ensemble and I am wondering what build instructions would be best to use. Right now I'm all set to use this site: http://www.wb5rvz.org/ensemble_rxtx/AbbreviatedStage?projectId=14
      Is this the best way to go? Is there any advice before I start this build? I appreciate any help any of you might offer.

      Joel
      KB6QVI

    • Shirley Márquez Dúlcey