RXTX V 6.2 on 160M build notes still available?

  • Chris Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2014
      28/06/2014 21:45

      I am about to assemble an older RXTX V 6.2 kit that's supplied for 160
      meters. I have looked in the usual places but cannot seem to find
      anywhere that still has the build notes for this version. I see 30 /
      40 meter versions, but no 160 meter ones. Has anyone still got a copy?
      I will be using it with an SDR-KITS Si570 board that I have just
      nailed together, rather than one of the crystals supplied. Thanks.

      --
      Best Regards,
      Chris Wilson. 2E0ILY
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29, 2014
      • 1 Attachment
      • 360 KB
      Chris:

      See attached zip file of Tony's original documentation

      My build notes on the 40/30m version are at http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/RXTX62/

      On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Chris Wilson chris@... [softrock40] <softrock40@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      28/06/2014 21:45

      I am about to assemble an older RXTX V 6.2 kit that's supplied for 160
      meters. I have looked in the usual places but cannot seem to find
      anywhere that still has the build notes for this version. I see 30 /
      40 meter versions, but no 160 meter ones. Has anyone still got a copy?
      I will be using it with an SDR-KITS Si570 board that I have just
      nailed together, rather than one of the crystals supplied. Thanks.

      --
      Best Regards,
      Chris Wilson. 2E0ILY
      mailto: chris@...

      --
      Cheers,
      Robby

      Richard R. (Robby) Robson
      LTC USA (USA Retired)
    • Chris Wilson
      Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2014
        Thanks Robby, and those who replied by direct e-mail. I will print
        them out, all the best.

        Best Regards,
        Chris Wilson. 2E0ILY (UK)
      • R. R. (Robby) Robson