Key up Amp from Ensemble RXTX

  • aaron.junik
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2014
      Can some please point me to documentation on how to key up a liner amp (Ramsey 20 Mtr) using RXTX?
      I want to use the amp in SSB mode
       I was told there is a file in the files section, but I cannot find it.
      Thank you

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2014
        > Can some please point me to documentation on how to key up a liner amp (Ramsey 20 Mtr) using RXTX?
        > I want to use the amp in SSB mode
        > I was told there is a file in the files section, but I cannot find it.
        > Thank you

        Look here https://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/ensemble_mods#Indicators and the relay

      • John Greusel
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 26, 2014

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 26, 2014

            I found it and it works. Thanks everyone for the help!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 26, 2014
              Good job Aaron!
              Amazing what you can do with one transistor and a resistor isn't it?

              John
              KC9OJV