Two Signals?

  • rchrdm4
    Message 1 of 32 , May 31, 2014
      I think maybe I once knew how to fix this, but I forget.

      I am using PowerSDR 2.4.4 with the Ensemble II HF receiver.

      I am listening to a ham station on 40 meters.  I see his signal, To the left is a signal spike (an artifact) and to the left of that there is a mirror image of his signal.

      How do I get rid of the duplicate signal?

      Richard

    • Richard Mogford
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 5, 2014
        I will try reinstalling everything for PSDR 2.4.4.

        Richard