Delta 44 sound cards

  • Michael Walker
    Message 1 of 6 , May 28, 2014
      I know the D44 is out of stock.  What are people using instead of this card for an Ensemble?

      Mike va3mw

    • Joseph LaFerla
      Message 2 of 6 , May 28, 2014
        You can still find this on ebay at very reasonable prices.  I use one and have not been disappointed.  You can also purchase the d44 interface from fivedash.com which provides a very neat solution for connectivity with the ensemble.

        Sent from Windows Mail

        Message 3 of 6 , May 28, 2014
          I wish you could find them on eBay.  I can't.

          I can find the Delta 410 and I can find lots of break out boxes, but not the PCI card.

          Then, I need to find one that they will ship to Canada.

          Mike va3mw

          (ps.  I need 2)

          Message 4 of 6 , May 28, 2014
            I guess things change quick because I was unaware of this.  Have you tried the FA66 card?  It needs firewire but is also a supported card for Powersdr.

            Sent from Windows Mail

            Message 5 of 6 , May 28, 2014
              Subject: [softrock40] Delta 44 sound cards

              >I know the D44 is out of stock. What are people using instead of this card
              > for an Ensemble?

              Mike

              The Delta 1010LE is the equivalent of two D44s.
              Probably also out of production but sometimes seen on Ebay.
              But I doubt if PSDR recognises it as supported.

              73 Alan G4ZFQ
            • KF5ULI
              Message 6 of 6 , May 28, 2014
                Sound blaster pro xfi w the mod for better noise reduction

                Sent from my iPad