How to get in touch with Fivedash?

  • Ross Sanders
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2014
      Anyone have contact information for Fivedash?  I used the website contact form to ask for a replacement AC74 chip last week but I've never heard back from them.

      Ross
      KD0VHN
    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2014
        Hi Ross,

        Not sure but I think I remember sending a replacement 74AC74 chip to you last week in a letter.  Contact me directly and I will send the chip (again?) in a letter.

        Tony Parks
        kb9yig@...
        http://fivedash.com