Driver/PA Checkout: Low Voltage R48 & R49

  • gtilford
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2014

      I am in the final stages of the Driver/PA checkout and I am reading 44.7mv (R48) and 41.9mv (R49).  The values are within the +/-10% as specified in the build notes, but they are over 10mv low.Is this a problem? Any suggestions?

      Thanks,

      de Greg, KM5GT

    • gtilford
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2014
        Realized I didn't specify which radio this was.  It is the Softrock RXTX Ensemble.

        Thanks,
        de Greg, KM5GT
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2014
          >I am in the final stages of the Driver/PA checkout and I am reading 44.7mv (R48) and 41.9mv (R49). The values are within the
          >+/-10% as specified in the build notes, but they are over 10mv low.Is this a problem? Any suggestions?

          Greg,

          No problem.
          Lot of past posts on this subject.

          73 Alan G4ZFQ
        • gtilford
          Message 4 of 4 , May 8, 2014
            Thanks Alan.  I searched the archive but for some reason didn't find what I was looking for.  I appreciate your response. I look forward to getting the radio on the air!

            Thanks again,
            de Greg, KM5GT