Need SoftRock Lite II Combined Receiver Kit instructions for 40m

  • roger_mccarty
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2014
      Ordered the "SoftRock Lite II Combined Receiver Kit" from fivedash.com and received it
      yesterday.  Project not starting off well, I am having trouble following the instructions.

      I'd like to construct a 40m version of the SDR.

      Went to the specified web site for instructions and the title says
      http://www.wb5rvz.org/softrock_lite_ii/index/projectId=8
      Softrock Lite II Home - Softrock Lite II RX

      * Have I found the correct instructions?
      * Is the "SoftRock Lite II Combined Receiver Kit" same as "Softrock Lite II RX"?

      * A thorough read of the documentation shows only Band: 20m

      Not sure why the instructions specify a 20m band on portions of the doc which don't
      even seem to be band specific.

      Under the instructions for BPF, I see a link for band specific chart.
      http://www.wb5rvz.org/softrock_lite_ii/05_bpf
      But the chart says "original, pre-June 1, 2010 kit".
      http://www.wb5rvz.org/softrock_lite_ii/band_specific.gif

      * Where is the band specific chart for a *recent* board?

      I am confused, can anyone offer guidance please?

      Thanks
      Roger

    • Kevin Timm
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2014
        At the top of the page is a tab that says "Bands".  Click that and select 40M for build instructions for the radio you desire to construct.

        Kevin

        On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 9:54 AM, <roger_mccarty@...> wrote:

[...]

      • Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25, 2014