Minicircuit Splitter Bought in August 2006 - Help for found specs and connections

  • rec69692001
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2014
      Hello everyone ,

                            we made in the past a buy group for buying some part from Minicircuits with the great help of Cecil Bayona .
      I have used the GAL 74 and the T4 transformers bought .
      Toghether there are also SMD power splitter marked B22 .
      I need now to use this  power splitters but I was not able to find the specs and how to connect it .
      Can someone please help me ?
      Thank you and kind regards .
      Claudio Re I1RFQ
    • EB4APL
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 21, 2014
        Claudio,

        I'm in the same situation, I also have four B22 splitters from the same group buy and I have lost the specs.
        Unfortunately Cecil lost his customer database in a computer problem and he don't remember the exact part number and I can't find it either in the MCL website.  If anybody is able to get this info I'll appreciate it very much.

        Bet regards,
        Ignacio EB4APL

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 22, 2014

          Hi Ignacio ,

                           I am sure that the in the messages of the group there is the answer .

          In the past was with the old Yahoo interface was very easy to search words in the messages .

          Now it is a pity .

          I was not able to find the tool for searching words !( If exist .... :) ) .

          Perhaps the owner of the Gruop , having different priviledges can do this .

          Thank you and kind regards .

          Claudio Re I1RFQ

        • n1rx
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 22, 2014

            Found this in the achive, from Cecil, back in 2006. -Bruce N1RX

            Mini-Circuits makes a SMT signal splitter that is quite useful for use in
            SDR radios or in transmitters. I'm thinking of buying some of these
            devices from Mini-Circuits and thought if others were interested to the
            point where we could make the 25 unit pricing we could save a lot of money.
            The unit price is $15.10 but at the 25 quantity order the part cost $2.64
            each. The part is rated 5MHz to 1 GHz with very flat response in the whole
            range.

            The device specs are listed below, I'm looking at the SBTC-2-10L+ device for
            the buy.

            < http://www.minicircuits.com/SBTC-2-10_10L.pdf >

            I would sell these at Cost+Shipping+PayPal fees+ Mailing fees, I will make
            nothing on the deal but then I don't want to loose anything either.

            Shipping cost will be determined by the number of parts ordered. Mailing
            fees will be the cost of a padded envelope + stamp cost, Internaltional
            orders are $.90 + the cost of a padded envelope.

            If interested let me know how may you are interested in, and if we get a
            sufficient desired quantity I can make a descision to make the buy.

            Thanks

            --

            Cecil
            KD5NWA

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 22, 2014
              Subject: Re: [softrock40] Minicircuit Splitter Bought in August 2006 - Help for found specs and connections

              > I am sure that the in the messages of the group there is the answer .
              > In the past was with the old Yahoo interface was very easy to search words in the messages .
              > Now it is a pity .
              > I was not able to find the tool for searching words !( If exist .... :) ) .
              > Perhaps the owner of the Gruop , having different priviledges can do this .

              Claudio,

              Easy, but not obvious!
              On the Group homepage put your query in the top "Search Conversations" then click "Search Groups".

              73 Alan G4ZFQ
            • rec69692001
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 22, 2014

                Thank you very much for your help Bruce and all the other  !

                With the help of the part number I was able to locate the datasheet in my PC ( still no longer in the site of Minicircuits ) .

                I have dropped it in the files of the ML in the folder Claudio Re I1RFQ .

                Thank you and kind regards .

                Claudio Re I1RFQ

                PS : perhaps this Blog could be sometime interesting : http://air-radiorama.blogspot.it/

              • EB4APL

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 22, 2014
                    I used to have a copy of the data sheet, notice "used to" it was on
                    an old computer I gave away, I thought I had a copy of all the data
                    then I formatted the HD before I gave it away. Sorry, I have some of
                    those parts for personal use but I'll have to dig up the
                    specifications myself sometime.

                    I will try to find it tomorrow as I'm off to school shortly and I
                    need to finish a programming project before then so I have no time right now.

                    A quick try gave me this;
                    < http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/94590/MINI/SBTC-2-10.html >

                    --
                    Cecil - k5nwa

                  • Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 22, 2014
                      I'll try to upload a copy of the datasheet to the group archives.

                      gerry

                      --
                      Cecil - k5nwa

                      Gerry Creager