Is this group for Softrock ii lite?

  • tomb18ca
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 12, 2013
      hi,

      If it is, I am having difficulty following the directions as to how to build the softrock lite II IF version to use with an elecraft K3 IF output.
      It is not clear at all on which version I should be building.  Which bom?  There is nothing specific for the IF version as far as I can tell.  On the documentation site, there are links to components to be used for different version but the list says for builds prior to 2010?

      So what BOM is used for the IF versions?

      Thanks for any help!
    • R. R. (Robby) Robson
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 12, 2013
         8.215 MHz SoftRock Lite II

        --
        Cheers,
        Robby

        Richard R. (Robby) Robson
        LTC USA (USA Retired)
      • Shirley Márquez Dúlcey

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 12, 2013
                  Hi but there is no documentation on the build site about this.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 12, 2013
                    Hi OK think I got it!
                    Thanks!
                    73s Tom va2fsq