Re: [softrock40] RE: M-Audio Revolution 7.1 Sound Card

  • Zack Widup
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 9, 2013
      Yes, I did those mods and they improved it quite a bit.

      73, Zack W9SZ

      On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM, MICHAEL TALLENT <mwtallent@...> wrote:

      I would agree, especially when you make these modifications.

      Mike  W6MXV

      Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 11:36 AM
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] RE: M-Audio Revolution 7.1 Sound Card

      I'm not sure what your budget will allow but the Soundblaster X-Fi SB1095 is great.

      73, Zack W9SZ

      On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:10 AM, <dave@...> wrote:

      I need soundcard for my laptop anyone give me any options for sound cards but I am on a tight budget

    • horsefly76
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 10, 2013
        Thank you for the input I think I'm going to give the Rev 7.1 a try. They can be found on flea bay for $35-50