Please I need your Favor

  • Doug Luurs
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2013

      Greetings,

      How are you? I am not in a critical state and I don’t need your urgent assistance.  If you wish to send money to help, send your money to the charity of your choice, and not the silly scammers out their infecting our knowledgeable group.

      Thank you

      (sorry .. But I thought we could use a little laugh with the clowns out there lately

      Might even do some real good, you never know)

      ‘73

      Doug