Re: [softrock40] E-MU 0202 under Windows 7 - please help

    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 8, 2013
      ----- Original Message -----
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] E-MU 0202 under Windows 7 - please help

      >I want to use my Delta 44 with PowerSDR.

      Paul,

      And I wonder what version of PSDR?
      Strange that this has come up again...

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • Paul Playford
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 8, 2013
        I think you have made my Delta 44 operate.

        Next step is to wait until my parallel card arrives so I can control the radio.

        de Paul, W8AEF

        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 8, 2013
          Any version.  At the moment I am working with PowerSDR v1.18.6.  The Delta 44 appears to be working thanks to your DELTAPNL tip.

          After I receive and install my parallel port in my computer I hope to get everything working, then I will probably try later versions of PowerSDR.

          de Paul, W8AEF