Please I Need Your Favor....................Guy Johnson

  • Guy Johnson
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 8, 2013

       Greetings,

         How are you? Am in a critical state now and I need your urgent assistance.I really did not want to disturb you with this but I had no one else to turn to. I'm in Madrid , Spain to see my cousin who lives there. She's critically ill and needs family support. She was diagnosed with (thyroid cancer) - a type of Cancer that develop in the (thyroid gland) and had been undergoing treatment since. The chemotherapy treatment was going fine until last week when the doctor noticed that the disease has relapsed and the only way she can survive is by undergoing a immediate Surgery,which means removing the (thyroid cancer) from the thyroid gland,So please anything you could assist with now will be helpful.

      she shall be undergoing the Surgery soon at the Madrid  Medical Center Hospital Spain.The estimate bills for the Surgery is 7,500 USD. I have already spent approx.5,000 USD towards her treatment.

      Waiting for your mail

      Guy Johnson/N4DEL
      President West Volusia Amateur Radio Society

      West Volusia Amateur Radio Society
      "When all else fails"
      www.westvars.org

      Everything will be fine in the end....
      If it is not fine, it is not the end...

      Some people confuse being healed, with being perfect.......

      Trust is hard to earn, but easy to loose!

      ON TURNING 70
      I've seen better days,
      but I've seen worse.
      I don't have everything I want,
      but I have all I need.
      I woke up with some aches and pains,
      but I woke up.
      My life may not be perfect
      but I am blessed.

      I'm at the age where my back goes out more often than me!

      Being important is nice, but being NICE is more important!

    • Adam Jacobs

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 8, 2013
              Zack, I would not think that anybody sensible would use London, England, or any other UK address basically because such surgery would be free.........

              73 Geoff

              Geoff Blake,   G8GNZ    JO01fq:   Chelmsford,  Essex,  UK
              <geoff@...>    or   <melecerties@...>
              Using Linux: Ubuntu 11.04 on Intel or Debian on UltraSparc
              and Apple OS X 10.8.2 Mountain Lion on my Macbook Pro.
                              Avoiding Micro$oft like the plague.

              On 8 October 2013 18:13, Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@...> wrote:

[...]

            • Jasmine Strong

                    Message 10 of 12 , Oct 8, 2013
                      On 10/08/2013 05:27 PM, Adam Jacobs wrote:

                      > You'd think that the scammer would have thought to increase the
                      > probability of catching a victim by using google to double check their
                      > made-up details.
                      >
                      > -73 Adam W7QI

                      Hey,

                      This is way far off topic so replying off-list. If the scammers were
                      that smart they wouldn't need to be criminals to make a living. Like dog
                      crap in the grass at the park...just don't step in it.

                      73,

                      Bill KU8H
                    • Gordon JC Pearce
                      Message 11 of 12 , Oct 8, 2013
                        On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 12:13:22PM -0500, Zack Widup wrote:
                        > Sometimes it's London, England.
                        >
                        > 73, Zack W9SZ

                        A couple of months or two back we had someone on another list apparently being robbed at gunpoint in Glasgow with the robbers threatening to come back for them if they went to the police.

                        When I pointed out that a) that's just down the road from me and b) that hotel doesn't exist any more and c) if they wanted I'd get the local "taxi company" to straighten things out, they mysteriously moved to a different location.

                        --
                        Gordonjcp MM0YEQ
                      • Lawrence Galea
                        Message 12 of 12 , Oct 8, 2013
                          Everyone gets these e-mails.
                          I get a few every day in the spam folder congratulating me on winning so many millions in a lottery that I never participated in and asking me to make a deposit for expenses so that I can claim my prize.
                          Others such as princes from Nigeria wanting to move millions of dollars left to them by their father out of the country, and an endless list of "your bank account has been hacked and need your details to fix it", your password has been compromised please send us you password so that we can change it, your order has been sent to you etc..
                          I just delete them.
                          Regards
                          Lawrence