RE: Group Files

  • horsefly76
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2013
      I'm getting "oops" also
    • Clive Lorton
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2013

        On 2 Oct 2013, at 23:53, slickjimmy76@... wrote:

        I'm getting "oops" also

        Is there anyone except the guys at Yahoo who like this new system?

        Clive G8POC
      • m0fmt
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2013

          Thanks all... I guess some spotty thought he could make a name for himself at the expense of a an up to now good service.

          Luckily I have found some files retrieved whilst we had a system that worked i.e.  Xtall Mother board info.

          73 and thanks for the info plus and minus. Petefmt