Group Files

  • M0FMT
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2013
      Hi all

      All I get now from the group file folders now is an "OOPS" Pictogram which is not what I want. Anyone getting the same effect on our new Yahoo redesigned and difficult to use group space?
      73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX
    • Clive Lorton
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2013
        On 2 Oct 2013, at 19:00, M0FMT <m0fmt@...> wrote:
        All I get now from the group file folders now is an "OOPS" Pictogram which is not what I want. Anyone getting the same effect on our new Yahoo redesigned and difficult to use group space?

        Sorry Pete, Ive just logged on and its working fine here.

        Clive G8POC
      • louijp
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2013

          Pete,

           It's working fine for me too.

          73,

          AC9GH

          ---In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, <softrock40@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          On 2 Oct 2013, at 19:00, M0FMT <m0fmt@...> wrote:
          All I get now from the group file folders now is an "OOPS" Pictogram which is not what I want. Anyone getting the same effect on our new Yahoo redesigned and difficult to use group space?

          Sorry Pete, Ive just logged on and its working fine here.

          Clive G8POC
        • horsefly76
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2013
            I'm getting "oops" also
          • Clive Lorton
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 2, 2013
              On 2 Oct 2013, at 23:53, slickjimmy76@... wrote:

              I'm getting "oops" also

              Is there anyone except the guys at Yahoo who like this new system?

              Clive G8POC
            • m0fmt
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 3, 2013

                Thanks all... I guess some spotty thought he could make a name for himself at the expense of a an up to now good service.

                Luckily I have found some files retrieved whilst we had a system that worked i.e.  Xtall Mother board info.

                73 and thanks for the info plus and minus. Petefmt