Software Options?

  • K5MYJ
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
      What are the software options?

      I know about PowerSDR, HDSDR, and Rocky. Are there other options.

      I am having a system problem with PowerSDR on one system. I do not know if PowerSDR is the cause. When PowerSDR runs there is a background task maxing out he CPU.

      Bob Macklin
      K5MYJ
      Seattle, Wa.
      "Real Radios Glow In The Dark"
    • Richard Mogford

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013

           Yes, and I could see the process that was doing it.

          It was a system process and if I would stop it PowerSDR seemed to runfine.

          After rebooting this morning the problem seems to be gone.

          I HAVE NO CLUE!