Price drop on RXTX kit, enclosure, solder paster

  • jumpinjon57
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2013
      Hi, I'm selling my RXTX kit (first stage of power supply built and tested) with the KM5H Enclosure and two syringes containing Kester easy profile 256 solder past (unused and kept cold since I got them a few months ago) with two extra syringe tips. .
      I'm just not getting around to building it.  I'm selling it only as a package. $80.00 paypal shipped CONUS Contact me offline at: 541 517-8675 Thanks, Jon W7VH