Re: [softrock40] Softrock Ensemble II Hospital?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2013
      Subject: [softrock40] Softrock Ensemble II Hospital?

      > I can control the Si570 with the CFGS utility but something is amiss. The General page has the green light but "Manufacturer:
      > Product: Serial Number:" are all unlabeled and on the Si570 page a click on the Reset Si570 button gets the Not Programmed Error.

      Dan

      Both these are normal. Take no notice.
      The critical things are the green dot and the "Test" tab. Click "Get" on the Test tab, do you get a "Not powered up" message?

      73 Alan G4ZFQ

      > I want to make this work, but after 2 full days of trying, I give. I would like to send this to someone to check it out, cure
      > whatever ails it and send it back. In return I will of course pay of any expenses uncured and a reasonable agreed to fee.
      >
      > In addition, "If you are one the first 100 applicants..." I will include FREE, and no additional cost, a partly assembled kit
      > with an only slightly damaged PCB (where I tried to remove an incorrectly mounted IC (U6). All parts are there including a
      > replacement U6 graciously provided by the Tony.

    • kn8dmk
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2013
        Hi Dan, I would be willing to check these out for you. I have built 4 of these kits and love them. Bill KN8DMK..