[softrock40] Re: Japanese CQ Magazine - SDR Project - scanned

  • ve7wrs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006

      I have scanned the schematic and placed it in a folder in the files section called JapanSDR.

      As noted by Egbert, It is very similiar to the design on the website:

      I have not contacted Miura-san, JA7TDO, directly for permission to post this. If this is considered very poor practice or if there is a problem with copyrights I trust the moderator will delete it. Not sure what the proper protocol is in a case like this.

      73
      Walter