Off topic

  • ejfelix4976
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2013
      Is anyone having issues with the new format

      I cannot post from a mobile device.
      It seems they are unwilling to revert back to the original format.

      Maybe it would pay to go to Google groups???
      Just my 2cents

      Ed
    • Carl Griebno
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2013

        Hi.....

        I have a Google Nexus 10 Android and am using the Google Play app for Yahoo. If you don't have the app, might be worth the try.

        Carl - K2GEJ.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2013
            Ed,

            I can no longer access any of my Yahoo Groups from my iPad (original version.) Their redesigned Groups site crashes Safari on my iPad and it is 100% repeatable.

            I let Yahoo support know, but have not yet heard back from them.

            73,

            Jeff, WB1AAL

            Is anyone having issues with the new format

            I cannot post from a mobile device. It seems they are unwilling
            to revert back to the original format.
            Maybe it would pay to go to Google groups???Just my 2cents
            Ed
          • Michael Walker