Re: [softrock40] Softrock Ensemble II almost dead [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2013
      Subject: [softrock40] Softrock Ensemble II almost dead [1 Attachment]

      >My Ensemble II rx has never worked properly. Only two times I heard something. Now there is always white noise on every frequency..
      >Don't know how to fix it. Sigh
      iz1crr

      For us to help you must give us clues!
      Is it connected to the computer properly?
      Hold a pin or needle and touch the op-amp pins, do you see anything on the display?
      Have you done all the checks here <http://www.wb5rvz.org/ensemble_rx_ii/index?projectId=16> ? Is every test correct?

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • M
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2013
        Blushing.. problem "solved": I had to calibrate the rx using the PE0FKO ExtIO conf tool. Now the problem is: I have to calibrate it often. It appears that something gets the Ensemble lost. Calibration and everything returns ok.. strange !