Re: [softrock40] Re: For Sale: SOFTROCK RXTX ENSEMBLE SDR TRANSCEIVER KIT

  • KF5ULI
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26 3:19 PM
      Will you take paypal and would you take 70.00 please let me know. Or counter offer.

      Thanks
      angi harrover
      Soon to be General retesting on friday

      On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 12:03 PM, james_b123 <james_b123@...> wrote:

      Asking $80 or best offer

      --
      Angi
      Amatuer Radio Operator

      FRBG Breeding Services, Specalizing in the problem and hard to breed does, In Arkansas and Missouri
      AI services for Caprine, Cervid, Cattle, Sheep,
      AI Classes in Caprine, In Ar and surrounding states