For Sale: SOFTROCK RXTX ENSEMBLE SDR TRANSCEIVER KIT

  • james_b123
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2013
      hi - bought this kit last year - no time to assemble - will pay shipping
      Asking $80
    • james_b123
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26, 2013
        Asking $80 or best offer

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "james_b123" <james_b123@...> wrote:

        > hi - bought this kit last year - no time to assemble - will pay shipping
        > Asking $80

      • KF5ULI
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 26, 2013
          will u take paypal?

          --
          Angi
          Amatuer Radio Operator

          FRBG Breeding Services, Specalizing in the problem and hard to breed does, In Arkansas and Missouri
          AI services for Caprine, Cervid, Cattle, Sheep,
          AI Classes in Caprine, In Ar and surrounding states

        • KF5ULI
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 26, 2013
            Will you take paypal and would you take 70.00 please let me know. Or counter offer.

            Thanks
            angi harrover
            Soon to be General retesting on friday