Re: [softrock40] Re: Using Rocky 3.7 with 6m RX Ensemble

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2013
      From: ?
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: Using Rocky 3.7 with 6m RX Ensemble

      Could you please leave a space so your reply is more obvious.

      >> What experience have you? I have been a ham since about 1953,

      Yes, but I meant experience with SDR. I'll assume none.

      Install the driver <http://pe0fko.nl/SR-V9-Si570/#install> at "Install the PC driver software automatic."

      <https://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/extio-or-cfgsr-some-notes> Get CFGSR, look at 2nd picture down.

      <http://homepages.wightcable.net/~g4zfq/Si570/40FreqRocky.txt> I guess this works for 6 meters, I've never tried Rocky there.