Re: [softrock40] Rnsrmble tx/rx

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2013
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Rnsrmble tx/rx

      > Here's Tony's directions.
      > http://fivedash.com/resource/softwareSetup.pdf

      That is out of date.
      Install the driver <http://pe0fko.nl/SR-V9-Si570/#install> at "Install the PC driver software automatic."

      And a bit more about HDSDR https://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/installing-and-using-hdsdr

      73 Alan G4ZFQ

      > You can also use the Peaberry manual if you need information about setting
      > up the transmitter and image rejection.
      > http://ae9rb.com/forum/download/file.php?id=51
      >
      > 73 David http://AE9RB.com/
      >
      > On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 12:06 PM, wa4rqgmjd2 <wa4rqgmjd2@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Has any one actually gotten one of these things to work? I bought one at
      >> Dayton (assembled) I realize its probably me but can anyone
      >> geve me step by step procedurrs to get it up and running and what software
      >> package works with the procedures.

    • KF5ULI
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2013
        ya are you sure it is soldered correctly and everything is testing in working order and everything is in its right place?

        Angi

        --
        Angi
        Amatuer Radio Operator

        FRBG Breeding Services, Specalizing in the problem and hard to breed does, In Arkansas and Missouri
        AI services for Caprine, Cervid, Cattle, Sheep,
        AI Classes in Caprine, In Ar and surrounding states