RE: [softrock40] Re: looking for SRLite & SR6.2

  • Jabct1aos
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 18, 2013
      I own some version 6.2 i made 24 soldo some and still enjoy 40/80 m RXTX and some 40 and 20 receivers

      Enviado de Samsung Mobile

      f6itu <Marc.olanie@...> escreveu:

      Many thanks Richard.

      I'm quite familiar with your website, it's the cornerstone of the Softrock movement. You made a great job and I'll not thank you enough for your FB job.
      The problem was more a question of hardware supply (the "lite" web page is not reachable anymore on Five Dash and the 6.2 is definitely an old thing which is not sold anymore)

      Using a 6.2 at the IF stage is definitely a good idea : as it is a dual frequency Xtal based SR, you can use one oscillator in RX subharmonic mode to keep both receiving and panadapter functions runing without interfering with the normal RX chain of the rig, and the other oscillator in TX "normal" mode (with a good Xtal filter, you could even be rid of the "image" problem).

      73'
      Marc f6itu

    • km5ht
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 19, 2013
        What about the SoftRock Lite II Combined Receiver Kit Starting at: $21.00? You can select the crystal for the center freq. of your IF.

        Steve...