Built SoftRock Lite receivers available

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2006
      Good Afternoon,

      Having recently caught up on kit and built receiver shipments, I can
      now again offer built SoftRock Lite receivers for sale. Any of the
      single band 160m through 20m built receivers are $22 US/Canada and $23
      for DX. Specials for IF center frequencies or for SSB center
      frequencies are $24 US/Canada and $25 for DX. Each price includes
      mailing expense.

      Each built SoftRock Lite receiver comes with an attached three foot
      long stereo audio cable with a 1/8 inch stereo plug, DC power leads
      and a short RG174 antenna coax cable.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • KD5NWA
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2006
        kb9yig wrote:
        > Good Afternoon,
        >
        > Having recently caught up on kit and built receiver shipments, I can
        > now again offer built SoftRock Lite receivers for sale. Any of the
        > single band 160m through 20m built receivers are $22 US/Canada and $23
        > for DX. Specials for IF center frequencies or for SSB center
        > frequencies are $24 US/Canada and $25 for DX. Each price includes
        > mailing expense.
        >
        > Each built SoftRock Lite receiver comes with an attached three foot
        > long stereo audio cable with a 1/8 inch stereo plug, DC power leads
        > and a short RG174 antenna coax cable.
        >
        > Thanks and 73,
        > Tony KB9YIG

        Tony do you offer them for the Kenwood IF at 8.830Mhz, offset a little
        of course.

        --

        Cecil
        KD5NWA

        "Sacred Cows make the best Hamburger!" Don Seglio Batuna
      • Loren Moline WA7SKT
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2006
          Hello Tony,

          I don't know if crystals are available but I sure would like to see a 20
          Meter SSB receiver centered around 14.200. What do you have close?

          Loren

          Having recently caught up on kit and built receiver shipments, I can
          now again offer built SoftRock Lite receivers for sale. Any of the
          single band 160m through 20m built receivers are $22 US/Canada and $23
          for DX. Specials for IF center frequencies or for SSB center
          frequencies are $24 US/Canada and $25 for DX. Each price includes
          mailing expense.

          Each built SoftRock Lite receiver comes with an attached three foot
          long stereo audio cable with a 1/8 inch stereo plug, DC power leads
          and a short RG174 antenna coax cable.

          Thanks and 73,
          Tony KB9YIG

          friends module.
        • ian mcphedran
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
            Hi Tony, I have been waiting for some time for a V6 RX for my FT101ZD IF, and it seems that you have a problem putting one together for me. Can I suggest that you supply one of your Lite units instead?
            Your origonal idea was:

            "The only change that would be needed from the set of components below would be to use a 12 MHz crystal to give a center frequency, (again using 1/3 sub-harmonic sampling), at 8.998 MHz.  This would give a tuning range from 8.949 MHz to 9.045 MHz shen used with a soundcard that can sample at 96 kHz.  I could build you a kit for this IF application at a cost of $28 which would include the mailing cost to the UK."

            I am not concerned about the difference in price, just hope that the performance is the same.
            Regards, Ian GM3GTQ

            kb9yig <raparks@...> wrote:
            Good Afternoon,

            Having recently caught up on kit and built receiver shipments, I can
            now again offer built SoftRock Lite receivers for sale. Any of the
            single band 160m through 20m built receivers are $22 US/Canada and $23
            for DX. Specials for IF center frequencies or for SSB center
            frequencies are $24 US/Canada and $25 for DX. Each price includes
            mailing expense.

            Each built SoftRock Lite receiver comes with an attached three foot
            long stereo audio cable with a 1/8 inch stereo plug, DC power leads
            and a short RG174 antenna coax cable.

            Thanks and 73,
            Tony KB9YIG

          • Tony Parks
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
              Hi Ian,

              Very sorry that I have been so slow in getting your 9 MHz v6 receiver built and sent to you.  However, this past weekend I did catch up on a number of older orders which included yours.  I will be mailing it today.

              Very sorry I have been so slow in getting your order filled and I appreciate your patience.

              73,
              Tony KB9YIG