Ensemble RxTx <-> WSPR help request

  • licensed_1962
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 22, 2013
      Good day, everyone! I continue to have success with RxTx 6.2.
      Using on a laptop with HDSDR and USB Soundblaster Xi-Fi. The receiver is working great and on-frequency. I listen to AM, SSB, CW, hear JT65, RTTY... all manner of DX from Asuncion. TX CW is over 1 watt out into a dummy load using HDSDR <return-key>. I know I need to do the SB Xi-Fi electrolytic mods.

      One goal is to receive and then TX WSPR. I use WSPR 2.11 which has softrock radio support built-in.

      I also do have and can try to use VAC 4.09.

      Took some guesses about RxTx <-> WSPR configurations, using virtual sound card configurations and USB soundcard, but no luck.

      Any details of working configurations for WSPR <-> Ensemble RxTx would be greatly appreciated.

      73
      Bruce
      ZP5BAB
    • Michael Walker