HDSDR 2.63

  • lc_hdsdr
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2013
      Hi all,

      a new version of HDSDR released:

      - offset for additional Converter (behind Omni-Rig controlled receiver)
      - general 'mute on TX' option for CAT/HRD(DDE)
      - fixes and improvements for "RF front-End options"
      - microphone input is also saved in AF recording (TX)
      - some small improvements and fixes

      kind regards,
      LC
    • Chris Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013

        > Hi all,

        > a new version of HDSDR released:

        > - offset for additional Converter (behind Omni-Rig controlled receiver)
        > - general 'mute on TX' option for CAT/HRD(DDE)
        > - fixes and improvements for "RF front-End options"
        > - microphone input is also saved in AF recording (TX)
        > - some small improvements and fixes

        > kind regards,
        > LC

        22/07/2013 10:29

        Working fine as usual, many thanks for the update. I have one quick
        question. I am indebted to you for considering my request to add TX
        recording, and thank you for including it. Is it possible to play back
        recordings over the air, to allow people to hear what their signal is
        like? It is commonly done with Flex SDR's, but if I try this with the
        new HDSDR it says "ExtIO.DLL actually does not support TX! Possibly it is
        not connected."

        Is this as intended? Will it be possible to replay a recording on air at
        some stage? Thank you, great software!

        --
        Best Regards,
        Chris Wilson. 2E0ILY
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
          Hi Chris,

          that error message is surely not intended. Please report exactly how this message can be reproduced.
          Transmitting a file never was implemented, that's why it doesn't work.

          kind regards,
          LC

          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Chris Wilson <chris@...> wrote:

          > 22/07/2013 10:29
          >
          > Working fine as usual, many thanks for the update. I have one quick
          > question. I am indebted to you for considering my request to add TX
          > recording, and thank you for including it. Is it possible to play back
          > recordings over the air, to allow people to hear what their signal is
          > like? It is commonly done with Flex SDR's, but if I try this with the
          > new HDSDR it says "ExtIO.DLL actually does not support TX! Possibly it is
          > not connected."
          >
          > Is this as intended? Will it be possible to replay a recording on air at
          > some stage? Thank you, great software!
          >
          > --
          > Best Regards,
          > Chris Wilson. 2E0ILY

        • Chris Wilson
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013

            > Hi Chris,

            > that error message is surely not intended. Please report exactly
            > how this message can be reproduced.
            > Transmitting a file never was implemented, that's why it doesn't work.

            > kind regards,
            > LC

            22/07/2013 18:30

            OS is Windows XP Coroporate with SP3 and all updates.

            Open HDSDR - Start - press green arrow Play button - select a pre
            recorded (by HDSDR) .wav
            file - Press TX button. Result is reproducible, see :

            http://www.gatesgarth.com/hdsdr.jpg

            Thanks. Would you consider implemented TX of pre recorded .wav file
            please? Thanks, I hope this assists.

            --
            Best Regards,
            Chris Wilson. 2E0ILY
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2013
              Hi,

              Just returning from vacation I briefly tested the new release and found that both tunning functions associated with the right button ("Set the LO to the pointed frequency" and in combination with the Ctrl key "Set the LO to the pointed frequency and maintain the tunning on the current frequency") doesn't work, now clicking the right button does the same as clicking the left one.

              73 de Ignacio EB4APL

              On 22/07/2013 1:49, lc_hdsdr wrote:

              Hi all,

              a new version of HDSDR released:

              - offset for additional Converter (behind Omni-Rig controlled receiver)
              - general 'mute on TX' option for CAT/HRD(DDE)
              - fixes and improvements for "RF front-End options"
              - microphone input is also saved in AF recording (TX)
              - some small improvements and fixes

              kind regards,
              LC

              __