Re: [softrock40] WTB: Two RX Ensemble Radios Assembled and Tested

  • KENNETH CHASE
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
      See if Tony would be willing to help you out. It's worth asking.

      73

      Ken VA3ABN

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
        I had my Ensemble II RX built by Alan Price, W1HYV in Redondo Beach, Ca.  His price was very reasonable and the workmanship was outstanding.  You can purchase the case for $22 from the FiveDashInc web site @ http://fivedash.com/
        73,

        Greg Roecker N4OSJ

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 11, 2013
          Tony has some built units avail now on his web site.

          Please contact me via private email at w4ax.mack@... if you have two radios for sale. I am only interested in purchasing a radio that is built by a very experienced builder with excellent construction skills.

          --

          John Williams

          KE5SSH - ham since 2007
          WQKA523 - GMRS for family use on the farm