WTB: Two RX Ensemble Radios Assembled and Tested

  • w4axmack
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10 1:06 PM
      Friends,

      I'd like to purchase two RX Ensemble radios assembled and tested with the metal enclosure.

      I run the w4ax.com WebSDR site and currently have five of Tony's radios online. Unfortunately my work schedule doesn't give me time to build two more radios so I can add two more bands to the site.

      Please contact me via private email at w4ax.mack@... if you have two radios for sale. I am only interested in purchasing a radio that is built by a very experienced builder with excellent construction skills.

      Thank you in advance as I continue to offer this free web resource to hams around the world. It is currently used by thousands of users monthly and streams 1.5 terrabytes of data each month.

      Mack
      W4AX
    • KENNETH CHASE
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10 1:20 PM
        See if Tony would be willing to help you out. It's worth asking.

        73

        Ken VA3ABN

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10 5:10 PM
          I had my Ensemble II RX built by Alan Price, W1HYV in Redondo Beach, Ca.  His price was very reasonable and the workmanship was outstanding.  You can purchase the case for $22 from the FiveDashInc web site @ http://fivedash.com/
          73,

          Greg Roecker N4OSJ

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 11 6:25 AM
            Tony has some built units avail now on his web site.

            --

            John Williams

            KE5SSH - ham since 2007
            WQKA523 - GMRS for family use on the farm