Re: Softroc Lite PC noise

  • n1xbm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2013
      I checked out that link, I can mute the line in and its still there, I can also mute line in and speaker output. It is only noticeable on strong signals. Even with the line in muted I can still hear it. Disconnecting the line in will stop it. I noticed the noise was coming from the internal PC speaker. I just dis-connected the internal PC speaker I do use it and the problem appears solved!