Progress report on v5.0

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      Good Morning All,

      The parts for the v5.0 prototype build are on the truck for local
      delivery this morning with the PCBs due in October 27. Also I was
      able to order the 16 missing OPA2228UA opamps from Arror for delivery
      also on October. I still need to order a few more parts but should be
      able to get the alpha kits mailed out on Monday, October 31.

      I do have all the parts needed to build the first v5.0 as soon as I
      get the PCBs so I hope to post on Friday morning the initial test
      results.

      I will send e-mails to the alpha testers to let them know when I have
      shipped their kits.

      Thanks for your interest in the project.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG