Re: [softrock40] 200 Mhz DDS

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
      Ravi:
        I sell a 995X board which works with AD9951 thru AD9954.  With a 500 MHz clock, it will go to 200 MHz.  The board also has a programmable attenuator and a QSD receiver good to 100+ MHz.  It is USB controlled.  It is not necessary to populate the QSD portion of the programmable attenuator.  It is at
      <http://wb6dhw.com/For_Sale.html#995x>

      Dave - WB6DHW
      <http://wb6dhw.com>

      On 7/3/2013 2:36 PM, Ravi Miranda wrote:

      Hello

      I'm looking to build a DDS VFO uptil 200MHz at least.

      Any working circuits that are viable besides the AD9851, as I'm looking for something with minimal jitter.

      Has anyone built a board around the AD9951? The main concern is the REFCLK which for a 160Mhz signal will need to be 400Mhz at least.

      Or are DDSes something that I should stop looking at and switch to an Si570? Cypress chips seem workable but I've not been there before.

      73
      2E0RVI

      --
      I'm here to add more value to the world than I'm using up.
      _

    • Ravi Miranda
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2013
        Dave

        Thank you for your email. I did know that you make the boards, but I'm trying to make the board from scratch to fit some size restrictions and then build other modular boards from there all to standard sizes, hence I was searching for a generic board/circuit.

        Will keep you posted on the progress.

        73

        2E0RVI /Ravi Miranda

        On 3 July 2013 23:17, Dave <dave@...> wrote:

[...]