20m SSB SoftRock Lite

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      I have a 20m SoftRock Lite built receiver with center frequency of
      about 14.150 MHz that is excess to my needs. It seems to work well
      and If anyone would like to have it, please send me an e-mail. Price
      for the built unit is $22 which includes the postage. Attached cables
      include the usual three foot long stereo audio cable with the 1/8 inch
      stereo plug, a short RG174 antenna coax and DC power leads.

      I now have stock in 18.868 MHz crystals and can supply SoftRock Lite
      kits for 20m SSB with a center frequency about 14.150 MHz. A SoftRock
      Lite kit with the SSB crystal is $12 for US/Canada and $13 for DX with
      mailing costs included in the kit price.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIIG
    • Edwin Weal
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
        If it is still available I will take it.

        Ed Weal, K6QLH
        Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.