RE: [softrock40] RE: softrock 6.3 in tx ssb mode

  • jim h
    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 28, 2013
      Hi Alan
      I have another question if I my .
      is their any thing I could do to lesson the image from 20kc below in other words I get a image from 7.235 shows up on 7.255 uper side band .
      tnx
      Jim n6mdj

      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      From: alan4alan@...
      Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 06:51:16 +0000
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] RE: softrock 6.3 in tx ssb mode

      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 2, 2013
        Actually, I use a cheap Radio Shack station too. Well and a bench magnifying glass too. Mainly because I already had it. But one of these days when it wears out, I plan on upgrading to a nice Weller. So they can be built without buying expensive equipment. You just need steady hands. I've even build a Peaberry using the same setup.

        73 David K9GPM