Re: Announcing PySDRVNA - A Software Toolkit to use your SoftRock as a VNA

  • shaynal01
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 26, 2013
      Thanks for capturing several other bridge and SDR VNA projects. I did look at Quisk's VNA and correspond with the author, but decided it would be quite a bit of work to modify it to work with the SoftRock RXTX Ensemble. I have looked at the qvna software in the past, but not closely as it doesn't work with the SoftRock. The only other VNA software that works with a SoftRock that I am aware of is Rocky's VNA. Are there others? I only have a SoftRock and wanted something inexpensive to use for antenna experiments. I've been quite happy with the results I am getting and would love to hear about how it works for others.

      73,

      Steve
      KF7O