HDSDR and K3 IF

  • Glen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
      Hello,

      Would someone please tell their settings for HDSDR using a K3 and a
      softrock40 or Ensemble board for
      a panadpater.

      it seems every time I change bands, the signals and the frequency displayed
      are not the same.
      I cannot find signals based on the frequency show on the spectrum.

      Also, if 6M completely changes the picture, tell me that too (since it is an
      up-conversion band).

      TIA

      73's

      Glen K4KV
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
        Subject: [softrock40] HDSDR and K3 IF

        > Would someone please tell their settings for HDSDR using a K3 and a
        > softrock40 or Ensemble board for
        > a panadpater.

        Glen

        I believe I have given you this link before. <https://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/hdsdr-if-pano> What is not clear?

        > it seems every time I change bands, the signals and the frequency displayed
        > are not the same.
        > I cannot find signals based on the frequency show on the spectrum.
        >
        > Also, if 6M completely changes the picture, tell me that too (since it is an
        > up-conversion band).

        Does the K3 have a converter?? IF it does then maybe it would need a different configuration for that band. But does it really?

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • Glen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
          Alan,

          I will study this page and get back to the group...thanks!

          73's

          Glen K4KV