Re: Need a couple of advices on which SR to get

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2006
      From Terry, WB4JFI:

      Yep. An old Weller WTCPN, thin solder, xacto knife, tweezers, and
      some good reading glasses from the local drug store. Also, good
      lighting is required. Either a Luxo magnifying lamp, or the strap-on
      magnifier & lamp for your forehead are good additions.

      We don't need no stinkin' solder paste. Just stay away from the acid-
      core solder and 100-Watt guns.
      Terry

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Sparkes, John" <john.sparkes@...>