RE: [softrock40] HDSR with SoftRock Ensemble

  • Anthony Casorso
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 22, 2013
      I had this problem once and I had multiple extio dlls in the folder. I removed all but the one I was interested in and everything worked.

      Tony

      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      From: alan4alan@...
      Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 05:52:43 +0000
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] HDSR with SoftRock Ensemble

      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 23, 2013
        Hi everybody

        Thanks to Mario, the author of HDSDR.

        The problem has been resolved by him.

        I was using a wrong version of libusb0.dll (64 bits instead of 32 bits)

        Now it works fine

        73's
        Eric
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 23, 2013

          > I was using a wrong version of libusb0.dll (64 bits instead of 32 bits)
          >
          > Now it works fine

          Eric,

          Glad you got it working. Thanks for letting us know.
          I think this is installed by the driver installation. Could you tell us what you had to do?