RE: [softrock40] HDSDR using IF option

  • Glen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2013
      Alan,

      Thanks, weird stuff.  I get audio on NAP3 and PowerSDR.  Yes, signals...not even noise.

      I will keep working on it.

      I really like the spectrum on PowerSDR_IF, but I cannot get the rig interface to work..it only shows the IF frequency.  I selected both
      K3, then Ham Radio Deluxe interfaces in the IF section and no change in IF freq at top of spectrum.

      73's

      Glen K4KV